Address Change for Real Property Assessment
Attention Agents and Authorized Representatives
If a change of mailing address request is being submitted by anyone other than the legal owner of the property, it must be accompanied by a Letter of Authorization that specifically grants the agent authority to change the mailing address and which must:
- Be an original document;
- Identify the owner of record and RPC (real property code);
- State the property address;
- Be effective for the current tax year;
- Identify the agent with address and telephone number;
- Be signed by owner or authorized officer of company including:
- Notarized signature of an owner on record of the property, or officer, if titled in name of company, partnership or corporation.
- The printed or typed name and title.
Note: an original signed letter of authorization needs to be received before the address can be changed.
Name(s) as they appear on your Assessment
Change to New Mailing Address
Provide a daytime phone number and email address where you may be reached for further clarification or questions.